skip to main
|
skip to sidebar
Bjaby
the harbinger of barf
Monday, November 30, 2009
Phrases I tire of uttering
"Don't chew on mama's boot."
"Wires aren't toys."
"No playing in the recycling bin."
"Leave Daddy's glasses alone."
"Why is my phone wet?"
No comments:
Post a Comment
Newer Post
Older Post
Home
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
About
Figuring out what to do with this bjaby.
Blog Archive
►
2011
(17)
►
May
(2)
►
April
(2)
►
March
(5)
►
February
(6)
►
January
(2)
►
2010
(58)
►
December
(5)
►
November
(9)
►
October
(7)
►
September
(1)
►
August
(5)
►
July
(3)
►
June
(4)
►
May
(4)
►
April
(3)
►
March
(4)
►
February
(5)
►
January
(8)
▼
2009
(95)
►
December
(8)
▼
November
(16)
Phrases I tire of uttering
bouncing baby boy
Happy first thanksgiving, Bumble!
Goodness
C-I-N-C-I-N-N-A-T-I
Last day
Day 10
Day 9
Day 8
Day 7
Day 6: So SCARY
Day 5
Day 4
Day 3
of course
Day 1
►
October
(4)
►
September
(4)
►
August
(9)
►
July
(3)
►
June
(5)
►
May
(10)
►
April
(4)
►
March
(10)
►
February
(10)
►
January
(12)
►
2008
(27)
►
December
(10)
►
November
(7)
►
October
(7)
►
September
(3)
Have you seen this?
Knuckle Salad
Gangbusters Original Jewelry
Crapplique
Flickr
No comments:
Post a Comment