Thursday, November 12, 2009

Last day

Surprisingly, Bee isn't the best help when rushing to pack and clean on the last day before the big move. She keeps crawling around, pulling herself up on boxes and then shortly falling over and crying. When she isn't doing that, she is diligently unpacking the boxes I haven't taped shut yet. Attempts to confine her in her high chair, exersaucer or pack n play are met with violent protest.

Last day last day last day

3 comments:

Jen said...

Congrats on the big move! William's parents are coming into town this weekend, or I would offer to drive down and help you unpack. So you found a place to live and everything? I'll work on planning a trip down there when our friends are available so you guys can meet. If nothing else, they should have advice on when to get baby things in your new town!

njicki said...

As of right now, 6:30 PM on the eve before my move... I am not certain what address I will be moving to.

Thanks for the congrats though! :)

Anonymous said...

look at all that hair! I think I see it starting to curl on the ends if I squint hard enough...