Wednesday, November 25, 2009

Goodness

I had just gotten the Bumble to finally start taking naps in her crib when I read about the massive recall on drop down side cribs. Bummer. I think hers is pretty solid, though. We're borrowing it from my uncle and the crib is about 15 years old and has metal hardware. Plus, I never use the drop down side feature anyway. Good? I think we're good.

The baby has been a busy, busy bee, exploring the new house.



Her latest discovery yesterday was the heating vents.



Here! This is where the heat comes from! Did you know? I found it!




It's waaaaaaaaaarm


She's also finally keen on solids.



No, really, she loves apples. I don't know why she made that face. Also, peas are good and broccoli and yogurt and rice and beans.

Standing is good, too.



Especially if it to help her dad with typing, which is the BEST!

1 comment:

magnet's coil said...

Yeeeees to standing and typing. Chrissy just dragged me to Carsons and it sucked. This blog made everything better. Happy Thanksgiving! I miss you terribly.