Monday, November 9, 2009

Day 8


The best toys in life are free.

Yesterday I managed to cause synchronized heart attacks in three old women waiting in line at Rite Aid. I walked in through the door wearing the Bee in the ergo, my arms wrapped around her in a little cuddle. All three old woman turned to "awwww" at the baby and that's when it happened. A lady bug bit my hand! I gave a little yip and threw my hands out to shake the bug off. The three old woman gasped and one dashed forward. I looked up in surprise and the dasher said, "Are you all right? I thought..." I said, "Oh... OH! I got bit. By a bug. On my hand. The baby, she's strapped onto to me! See?" and I showed off the ergo.

I marched off toward the back of the store to get Bee's butt wipes and I could feel their eyes on my back. I don't think they trusted me to not spaz out again. I know who to not trust anymore though. Lady bugs. Who knew they bit?

1 comment:

timollie said...

This is a great story :)
Tim got attacked by a swarm of ladybugs once. He can't stand the things anymore. They're pretty, but they're MEAN!