skip to main | skip to sidebar

Bjaby

the harbinger of barf

Wednesday, November 4, 2009

Day 3

I cannot wait to join Mike. Life with the Bee is like living with an extremely particular and snobby caveman.

Posted by njicki at 9:07 AM
Email ThisBlogThis!Share to XShare to FacebookShare to Pinterest

1 comment:

magnet's coil said...

gruuunt "I dunno about this." Nora is the funniest haha. She barely even touches the toast to her tongue!

November 6, 2009 at 4:44 PM

Post a Comment

Newer Post Older Post Home
Subscribe to: Post Comments (Atom)

About

Figuring out what to do with this bjaby.

Blog Archive

  • ►  2011 (17)
    • ►  May (2)
    • ►  April (2)
    • ►  March (5)
    • ►  February (6)
    • ►  January (2)
  • ►  2010 (58)
    • ►  December (5)
    • ►  November (9)
    • ►  October (7)
    • ►  September (1)
    • ►  August (5)
    • ►  July (3)
    • ►  June (4)
    • ►  May (4)
    • ►  April (3)
    • ►  March (4)
    • ►  February (5)
    • ►  January (8)
  • ▼  2009 (95)
    • ►  December (8)
    • ▼  November (16)
      • Phrases I tire of uttering
      • bouncing baby boy
      • Happy first thanksgiving, Bumble!
      • Goodness
      • C-I-N-C-I-N-N-A-T-I
      • Last day
      • Day 10
      • Day 9
      • Day 8
      • Day 7
      • Day 6: So SCARY
      • Day 5
      • Day 4
      • Day 3
      • of course
      • Day 1
    • ►  October (4)
    • ►  September (4)
    • ►  August (9)
    • ►  July (3)
    • ►  June (5)
    • ►  May (10)
    • ►  April (4)
    • ►  March (10)
    • ►  February (10)
    • ►  January (12)
  • ►  2008 (27)
    • ►  December (10)
    • ►  November (7)
    • ►  October (7)
    • ►  September (3)

Have you seen this?

  • Knuckle Salad
  • Gangbusters Original Jewelry
  • Crapplique
  • Flickr
 

Search This Blog