Aw, it's not that I'm not excited to meet the babbit, it's just that there is so much to do BEFORE her due date. I haven't even legally changed my name yet. I'm still trying to get PA auto insurance. Not to mention my PA driver's license... They don't make these things easy, do they? (It hurts that both Mike and I lost our birth certificates in the move and now must wait to receive certified copies.) I can't seem to schedule the hospital tour because the line is always busy. My camera died, so now we have to buy a new one or else have no photomemories of her first years. The baby's room is still mostly empty, she needs a new mattress, a car seat, some kind of carrying device. Actually, she needs mostly everything. I have nothing for her. Nothing at all. I feel panicky. What have we done? DooooooooOOOOOOOOOOOoooooooooooooommmmmmmmMMMM
update: I joined freecycle.org and have calmed down. I'm picking up a bag full of baby-proofing hardware in half an hour! Yaaaay!
Sunday, January 4, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment