The other night, before I laid me down to sleep, I asked for a sign or a message or SOMETHING that would tell me what this baby's name is. I was getting desperate and wasn't I owed SOMETHING by now? Haven't I suffered? Haven't I sacrificed? Where is my magical reward?
Anyway, I fell asleep immediately, which is typically the case nowadays, and I slipped into a dream. In the dream, I asked God (who appeared in the movie-conventional sea of blindingly white light) what my baby's name was. God started to answer and I realized that this was it. I was about to find out! In a matter of seconds, I was going to know my child's name and not only that, it was going to ordained by God Hisownself! I was thrilled.
And that's when I woke up.
I don't know who or what is toying with me, but I hope you're enjoying your little games.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
3 comments:
Wait 'til you meet the kid. How can you name an ultrasound? How long do you have before you have to declare a name for a birth certificate? If that time comes and you still don't have a name, then panic. Or name her Ramona.
Oh, it's Sydelle, btw. I notice it posted me as Jane. Heh, what's in a name?
haha! I was wondering who "Jane" was! Hello Sydelle :) I always loved Ramona, but I identified more with the long-suffering Beezus.
Remember when Ramona got made fun of for naming her beloved doll Chevrolet? Maybe I should name Babbit "Chevrolet"as a show of solidarity.
Post a Comment