First of all- yes, she is "old enough" to be taken out of the house. She is two months old. Should we become recluses?
No, I'm not going to pierce her ears so that you can tell she's a girl. When it matters what her gender is, I'm sure it will already be quite apparent.
No, she doesn't need to be wearing a hat. We are inside an un-airconditioned building and it is 80 degrees in here.
Ditto on the jacket. She is in a sling guys. She's stealing my body heat. Isn't it enough for you that I put her in socks?
Speaking of socks, she is a tiny girl and even the smallest socks are too big. She kicks them off easily. Give me a break.
Yeah, her digestive system reeeeeally isn't ready for cereal and she sleeps just fine through the night anyway. I'm pretty sure giving her cereal would make it worse.
STRANGER I WILL SLAP YOUR HAND IF YOU TOUCH MY BABY. I SAW YOU JUST WIPE YOUR SNOTTY NOSE WITH YOUR HAND, YOU SICKO.
No more trips to the mall.
Wednesday, May 6, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
4 comments:
at least they didn't try to steal her. That would be SO BAD!!!
No one can steal her without stealing me, too. She is tied to me with baby carriers! muaha
Now you will be able to prepare answers for the next time you go out. For instance, you can tell people she's six months and babies in your family run small. You can also say that according to your doctor, putting a hat on a baby during stages of tremendous growth prevents the baby's head from stretching correctly and causes the baby to grow into a flat-headed adult. (And as you're saying it, you can check out the back of the stranger's head and make sure they notice.)
Come on, it'll be fun.
that's just brilliant!
Post a Comment