Thursday, May 14, 2009

2 months!




The Bumble got her first vaccinations today. I'm not overly fond of the pediatrician. I think she is presumptuous and rude. Without even asking how the bee sleeps at night, she told me not to go running to the baby's "manipulative cries" and to let her cry it out for as long as I could stand it. Ten, fifteen, thirty minutes... I was glad when the Bumble farted in the ped's face right before the ped stuck her with the needles. Boo doctor... If you had asked, I would have told you that the baby sleeps in my room and that she never cries at night unless she has a gas pain.

Anyway, Bumble is growing well and has gained nearly 4 pounds. She is adding all kinds of vocalizations to her repertoire, including a highly dramatic gasp that makes her sound like a baby dinosaur. She still shrieks through every bath, but atleast she's learned that diaper changes are a good thing.

1 comment:

magnet's coil said...

oh. my. god. the cutest!!