Friday, May 8, 2009

babbit.





This hat is a little too big now, but I want her to wear it for as long as possible. She grows so fast, it isn't fair.

I know I haven't been writing much lately, but it seems like every day is the same. Let's see... She wore shoes for the first time today. And when I answered the front door while holding her, the survey lady said, "Oh, how adorable!" and then the Bumble pulled down my shirt. Bumble likes to have conversations and is very smiley.

Yup, that's all I got.

3 comments:

Kristina said...

Maybe you can present things to her, and then write about what she thinks of them. Then you'd have something to write about whenever you want. Like shoes! What did she think about shoes?

Your Mom said...

These pictures just brighten up my day. She is so darned cute!

Anonymous said...

Why is she so sweet?