skip to main
|
skip to sidebar
Bjaby
the harbinger of barf
Tuesday, May 19, 2009
I love being a girl!
Miss Bumble Bee received her very first invitation to a fancy dress party, so this morning I introduced her to the long-standing tradition of trying on and discarding every possible dress/shoe/accessory combination in the closet.
SHE WAS THRILLED
1 comment:
Anonymous said...
I love bows...that's what her face says
May 21, 2009 at 3:41 PM
Post a Comment
Newer Post
Older Post
Home
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
About
Figuring out what to do with this bjaby.
Blog Archive
►
2011
(17)
►
May
(2)
►
April
(2)
►
March
(5)
►
February
(6)
►
January
(2)
►
2010
(58)
►
December
(5)
►
November
(9)
►
October
(7)
►
September
(1)
►
August
(5)
►
July
(3)
►
June
(4)
►
May
(4)
►
April
(3)
►
March
(4)
►
February
(5)
►
January
(8)
▼
2009
(95)
►
December
(8)
►
November
(16)
►
October
(4)
►
September
(4)
►
August
(9)
►
July
(3)
►
June
(5)
▼
May
(10)
My precious
love for baby
I love being a girl!
Bumblesaur
The 2 month portrait
2 months!
At this rate, by this time next year she'll be abo...
babbit.
thanks anyway
huzzah!
►
April
(4)
►
March
(10)
►
February
(10)
►
January
(12)
►
2008
(27)
►
December
(10)
►
November
(7)
►
October
(7)
►
September
(3)
Have you seen this?
Knuckle Salad
Gangbusters Original Jewelry
Crapplique
Flickr
1 comment:
I love bows...that's what her face says
Post a Comment