(Just a note-- the Breathe Right strips worked, so Mike can sleep peacefully now! Also, I got my results back and am negative for group b strep, which means no IV during labor! Hooray!)
I joined an online due date community when I first got pregnant and it has been a fun and useful resource along the way. Until now. Because now it is March and March is when the baby is supposed to come. This is the most torturous month (not including the first trimester, which was its own unique torture.) I'm achy, I'm tired, and it feels like nothing is happening and I'm going to continue to be pregnant for forever and ever and ever and ever. And that's why it's annoying to suddenly be bombarded with an onslaught of birth announcements 4 days into the month.
"Just a quick announcement! Baby was born last night-- a month early!! Baby weighed 8 pounds and everyone is doing well. Life is awesome!"
There are seriously like 6 posts in a row exactly like that.
I should have joined the April due date club.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment