Thursday, March 12, 2009

Heavy on photos

We got a new digital camera yesterday! Just in time (hopefully.)

Here is the current state of things...

38 weeks pregnant and very tired:

38weeks

Chock full of big baby:

bigbelly

Nursery, cluttered with baby supplies

nursery1

nursery2

nursery3

nursery4


Almost ready. Might never actually be ready because am getting very, very tired.

5 comments:

Jen said...

I had a dream last night that I was pregnant and planning to give birth the day before my wedding (not sure how I was going to pull that off). I woke up panicked, and took extra BC pills just to make sure (kidding. about the pills anyway). I'm pretty sure this blog had a lot to do with that dream.
The suspense is killing me!! But probably you more, huh? :)

njicki said...

hahaha! I wouldn't recommend birthing right before a wedding. I did moving right after wedding and that was hard enough!

I'm trying not to go crazy with all the waiting, but I don't think I'm succeeding all that well.

Anonymous said...

I'm SO excited.

-Jenn Stratford

Anonymous said...

YOU ARE HAVING A BABY!

-Jenn S.

magnet's coil said...

I spy one of my GGY submissions!