Last night, just before turning in, I made a huge mistake.
Since this is my first baby, naturally I am curious about what lies ahead. So, last night I hopped on Google and found a pregnancy belly gallery. It was fun seeing other women who are 19-20 weeks pregnant and comparing it with my own apple-belly. A wiser woman would have stopped there, but I've never paid much attention to proverbs about cats. So, I went ahead and searched “39 weeks.”
Now, I know that pregnant women are supposedly glowing goddesses of creation and all that, but... not at 11 pm. Not when you are all alone in the dark and it's storming outside and you have only a bottle of Palmer's Cocoa Butter to defend yourself as visions of the future loom before you, backlit by lightning and dancing to the tune of the howling winds! Now that's some scary stuff. Happy Halloween, guys.
3 comments:
use that cocoa butter. religiously. or else the only streaks of lightnin you'll be seein will be on yo belly! ha ha ha!
Ah, you're funny. Why don't you write a blog, eh? I'd read it! Number one fan
i'd write a blog but having to type in these word verifications forces me to verify words that don't exist...like 'redpu' for example. That's gross. I think we all know what comes to mind with THAT word.
Post a Comment