Wednesday, October 1, 2008

ooooooo it's time for elevensies!

I eat more meals than the average hobbit. I'm not kidding-- already today I've had breakfast, second breakfast, and I'm currently working on elevensies. I'm hoping that Mike will join me for lunch in about an hour.

Mike and I moved into our very own apartment yesterday, making us official Philadelphian city-dwellers. Babbit, too. I am getting started working on the nursery. Stay tuned for photos!

More pregnancy observations:

-Pregnancy is a little bit hairier than I thought it would be.
-I think I felt a baby in there, but I'm not positive.
-Mint toothpaste makes me ill. I now brush with a kid's toothpaste flavored "Sparkle Fun."
-Nothing is better than sleep.
-I have never been more aware of my belly button. Or more resentful.
-Why are showers so awful?


This week's poll is boy's names. We'll be finding out the sex sometime this month.

2 comments:

magnet's coil said...

I am really into the name Harvey right now. But I understand that that probably just means Batman's nemesis at this current time. It's so cute, though. I wanna see naked belly pictures AND your hateful belly button. Keep getting pregrier!

njicki said...

That's so weird, Mike keeps asking me what I think of the name Harvey. I keep telling him that it makes me think of motorcycles and of Sabrina, the Teenage Witch.