Until yesterday, Babbit's nursery had nothing in it. It was completely, absolutely bare... except all the bits of shiny and brightly colored objects I found. Magpie-like, I collected and stored every pretty little thing I found and put it in the nursery nest. A plastic beaded necklace, red and yellow autumn leaves, even (I wish I was joking) a bit of rainbow-colored ribbon. It was when I lovingly draped the bit of ribbon over the window latch that I realized I had gone too far. As though a hypnotist had just snapped his fingers, I awoke to the situation and thought, What on earth am I doing? This has got to stop.
Of course I know whose fault this is, Baby. (But I did leave the ribbon.)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
Wow. I really love that you're doing that. Even if it's crazy. It's pretty.
You should see the mish-mashed array of artwork I have to hang on the babbit's walls.
Post a Comment