Thursday, December 18, 2008

Belly button depression

Some of you have expressed confusion regarding the belly button depression that is glaringly obvious through any shirt I wear, no matter its thickness or fit. You demand pictorial evidence, and I submit.

bellybuttoncavern

...

EXTREME CLOSEUP!

cave


See what I mean?


PS- Please excuse the caramel spots on my shirt. I just got done making these tasty treats as a surprise for Mike when he comes home this evening:

popcornball

PPS- Those popcorn balls are disappointingly soggy. Who knew one could fail at popcorn balls?

4 comments:

magnet's coil said...

did you toast them after you glopped them?! they crisp right up, i swear! and, this post is hilarious. and, who is in the navy? and, i'm gonna really miss you next week something awful.

njicki said...

Ohhh, that worked! Now they are edible!

My friend Paul is in NAVY, he got me this shirt. It is very comfy and good, probably unlike NAVY life.

It doesn't seem like Christmas without family, crepes, and coded presents. And no Doogie either.

Anonymous said...

i agree with ashley...one less person for me to wake up at 7 a.m. :( doogie's new nickname is now dookie due to the overwhelming stench coming from his mouth so no nostalgia is necessary. i kind of wish i could send him into your deep dark cave of a belly button

njicki said...

Oh no! Does Doo-doo have a rotten tooth? Maybe he will have to get them all plucked out and then he can have a winning smile with Doogie Dentures.