Here is what it happening with the other half of my brain:
I'm tired. Is it time for sleep? Is the Bee hungry? Is she dirty? Am I dirty? I need a shower. Bumble needs a toy. Is she entertained? I should read to her. She is cute, I should take her picture. She is growing too fast. I miss newborn Bumble, but I also like baby Bumble. I hope nothing bad ever happens to her. I hope she's happy. She spit up, gross! I need to do laundry. I hate the laundry. Why is it $3 for a load of laundry? This is ridiculous. Maybe cloth diapering was a bad idea, but I like the colors and it's so soft and she has such a funny butt when she wears them. Memere cloth diapered her babies... I bet she'd tell me I'm crazy for using cloth. I miss Memere. I wish I lived closer to my family so that Bumble would grow up knowing them better. I wonder how Memere and Pepere are? Did Memere's knee surgery go okay? Oh my gosh, it's nearly 5 and I didn't go to the market! I have to bake the banana bread before those bananas go bad--
I'll stop there. I do apologize for the lack of entries. It's been very hard to concentrate on anything long enough to form a coherent entry. My mind is sieve-like. I have 4 half-started drafts.
Here are some photos of the Bumble to make up for it:


3 comments:
you and Nora need to come down here and chill for a week. Have a bunch of helping hands. we would miss Mike but what the hell. lol
check out the tickets visit Memere and Pepere. we could have a party. Heh!! if it was not ccost prohobited then we could pay for the tix
That would be very mean to Mike. He has to do all the work and then have none of the fun? :)
babbbyyyyyyy!!! I think you do a good job with only half of your brain.
Post a Comment