Wednesday, August 5, 2009

Also, the comics



Today I put Bumble down on her stomach for some tummy time and she quickly and easily rolled over to her back and gave me a look that clearly said, "Foiled AGAIN, Mother! Muahahahaha!" So, who knows how long she's been able to roll over tummy-to-back. That looked far too easy for her first attempt. It took her a month to learn back-to-tummy. Maybe it's just all getting easier for her in general. Tomorrow she'll be sitting up and asking me for a cup of coffee while she reads the editorials and then I'll have to read them, too, so she doesn't roll her eyes at me for only really reading Dear Abby and the gossip columns.

2 comments:

Memere and Pepere said...

Yes you are crazy I would never do that again.
The pix are great.
Miss you

magnet's coil said...

hahaha. Nicki, sometimes interesting things happen in editorials. Also, you should have Mike get you guys the movie "Moon." I think you will love Gerty. :)