Monday, February 9, 2009
Midwife appointment update
I just got back from the midwife appointment. Everything is looking good. My iron levels are nice and high again, I gained a pound, and the fundal height is measuring right on target again. The baby's head is reeeeeally low, which explains the cramping feelings and the daily dose of contractions. They have predicted that she will be a 38 weeker, though I'm not going to hold my breath. Just in case, though... that is only 4 weeks away... Better pack a hospital bag. And buy a car seat. And, you know, find a name for the baby.
Labels:
midwife appointment,
update
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
3 comments:
how big yo baby is?
I don't know... I only had one ultrasound and won't have anymore, so it's just guessing. She should be about 5 pounds now and is supposed to gain a pound every two weeks until she is born.
OMG!! So exciting!!!
-Jenn
Post a Comment