
The Bumble and I were playing hide and go seek for a while this morning. It was always really easy to find her because she always hid in the last place she found me hiding. Also, she giggled incessantly. The last round was my turn to find her and after I found her, she kept insisting that I find the little girl who was also hiding. I couldn't find her (since she doesn't exist), and the Bumble got very frustrated. Finally she stomped her little foot and pointed behind the couch and said, "She's right there!" I still didn't see her.
This comes right on the heels of another creepy incident this morning while Bumble was playing with her toys in the living room. She suddenly gasped and said, "Mama! Hear that? Listen." I listened but heard nothing. Not a bird, not a truck, not the train, not the furnace. Only the low hum of the computer. I said, "What do you hear?" And she said, "Little boy! Little boy talking, Mama! Hear him? Listen!" She cocked her head and listened for a few seconds, then laughed and started playing with her toys again.
Kids are creepy.
1 comment:
I hope your house isn't haunted!
Post a Comment