The Bumble painted the background.

She was so excited to finally be allowed to paint. I'm going to have to get her her very own watercolor set. She picked out the colors, brought them to me, then I squirted them on the canvas. I was not allowed to touch or guide the brush. She sloshed the paint and water all over the canvas and it ended up making a lot of beautiful washes.
After it dried, I applied a white wash and then did the rest. The Bee pretended to paint using a dry brush.


She is very, very proud of her work. Before we hung the painting, she kept picking it up and hugging it. Now that it is on the wall, she just nudges me and points to it, smiling.
2 comments:
That couldn't really be any cuter.
seriously Nicki? DO you want our hearts to melt to the point of no return?
Post a Comment