the harbinger of barf
Good gravy, she is so pretty!
You and Mike sure made a good lookin' progeny.
I want to come out and visitI think that I will quit my job just so I can accomplish this wish
Not so fast Dad! The snow is delaying/canceling most flights... better stay in sunny FLA for just a little bit longer!
Everything looks so nice!
It is very pretty outside. And it's not even that cold or windy today, so we're going to play outside some more and maybe finish building the snow monster's tentacles.
I remember your snow monsters, Nora will soon find out that her mom is the master of snow art
Post a Comment
7 comments:
Good gravy, she is so pretty!
You and Mike sure made a good lookin' progeny.
I want to come out and visit
I think that I will quit my job just so I can accomplish this wish
Not so fast Dad! The snow is delaying/canceling most flights... better stay in sunny FLA for just a little bit longer!
Everything looks so nice!
It is very pretty outside. And it's not even that cold or windy today, so we're going to play outside some more and maybe finish building the snow monster's tentacles.
I remember your snow monsters, Nora will soon find out that her mom is the master of snow art
Post a Comment