Monday, September 14, 2009

i want to be the most popular girl




Just today, the Bumble has been honked at AND whistled at so that we would turn around and go talk to people who wished to greet her. Yesterday she befriended a 75 year old widow who lives on the block. She likes to visit with Miss Ruby, the Rite-Aid clerk, Mr. James the maintenance guy for our apartment, and all the friendly people at the marketplace. She is also obsessed with a guy from Mike's lab. The Bumble has made WAY more friends than I have. I am in awe of her sociability. It's inspiring really. If a person who regularly soils herself can make this many friends so fast, why shouldn't I?

Today is the 6 month anniversary of her birth. Glad you were born, kiddo!

2 comments:

magnet's coil said...

best. subject. line. hehe. i want to come see nora. when is a good weekend?

Anonymous said...

Does she know that being the most popular girl means she'll have to throw parties when you leave the house? I want to know how she plans on accomplishing this.