
The Bumble had her first taste of people food this week. A lick of banana and the tiniest particle of sweet potato. Banana she barely noticed, but sweet potato! Why would we put something so horrendous and foul in her precious little mouth? She gave us a look of disgust and pure revulsion. She swallowed, but I thought for sure she was going to immediately vomit it back up in order to make her point. Instead she started crying. I think we'll wait a while before trying again. Kid is not ready yet.
For all she is ignoring/rejecting solids, this kid is HEAVY! She's around 16 pounds now and is killlllling my back. We've had to retire her beloved Baby Bjorn and I've been looking into other baby carriers. There are approximately a hundred different choices and they are all pricey. I can't seem to find any secondhand ones, either. I'm going to have to make a decision ASAP, though, because Bumble doesn't like strollers and carrying her on my hip has caused my spine to go wonky.
1 comment:
Imagine you are a string. Now imagine Nora's little tiny pudgy pinky. Can you feel yourself being wrapped around and around and around that pudgy little pinky?
Post a Comment