Friday, July 10, 2009

WALK!



I asked Bumble if she wanted to go for a walk and she shouted WALK! This marks the third time she has coincidentally shouted a real word at an appropriate time. She really, really loves walks in her bjaby bjorn. When she sees me or Mike strapping it on, she starts wiggling and squealing with excitement. Once outside, I point out all the birds, butterflies, and flowers, but she is much more impressed by all the cars. She says "ooooooooooh!" every time one drives by. If a bus passes, the "oooooooooooh" is accented by jubilant leg kicks.

Too bad she's not as impressed with the inside of a car. There's a major meltdown in the car about 85% of the time we drive anywhere, so we walk as much as possible. This weekend we're traveling a lot by car and train, so here's hoping I can keep her happy and entertained. She prefers the train. She likes to look out the window and say "oooooooooooooh!" at the world as it whizzes by.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

she's so happy! I think I might like this face more than her "what is your problem?" face

magnet's coil said...

<3 this is the cutest. i'm so jealous of you bees right now.

magnet's coil said...
This comment has been removed by the author.