the harbinger of barf
CUTE!!!!
Awww, thanks Jenn! My day is not complete unless someone tells me how cute my child is! (For real. I need to seek help.)
Ah, cat yodeling. Matt's gotten pretty good at making Putt Putt yodel. I wonder about bjaby yodeling?
Bjaby yodeling definitely happens, I hate to say. It's so sad, of course, because she crying, but... you tell yourself it is helping her gas :DCat yodeling is great! I'm glad that Matt is an accomplished cat yodeler. He should add it to his resume.
I used to/still do that to Jakob too! It makes him laugh/used to make him laugh sooooo hard, especially when i did it around his ears
Ridiculously cute! Bumble's facial expressions just kill me.
Post a Comment
6 comments:
CUTE!!!!
Awww, thanks Jenn! My day is not complete unless someone tells me how cute my child is! (For real. I need to seek help.)
Ah, cat yodeling. Matt's gotten pretty good at making Putt Putt yodel. I wonder about bjaby yodeling?
Bjaby yodeling definitely happens, I hate to say. It's so sad, of course, because she crying, but... you tell yourself it is helping her gas :D
Cat yodeling is great! I'm glad that Matt is an accomplished cat yodeler. He should add it to his resume.
I used to/still do that to Jakob too! It makes him laugh/used to make him laugh sooooo hard, especially when i did it around his ears
Ridiculously cute! Bumble's facial expressions just kill me.
Post a Comment