Tuesday, February 8, 2011

she's sof



When the Bumble picks out her own outfits, it is sof!

"Sof" of course being her own invented slang, short for "so funny." See, she was saying "That's so funny" so many times a day, it was really eating into her overall productivity. Now that she's realized it can be shortened to "That's sof!," it has freed up hours of her time better spent on inventing more cool outfits.

6 comments:

Lindsey said...

amazing, where are those slippers from?

njicki said...

They're Carter's brand, but I don't know where they came from! They were a (fantastic) gift from a friend.

How are you and the baby doing?

Lindsey said...

we're great so far, a little nervous about what happens when jeff goes back to work and the babies outnumber me

is it spring yet? i'm so tired of being stuck in my house

njicki said...

That does sound intimidating, but I'm sure you'll find your rhythm soon. And spring will definitely make life easier!

I have a little outfit for Julia. Liz helped pick it out and it's so sweet! So, if you need some company when Jeff returns to work, let me know and I can bring it over.

magnet's coil said...

Thank you, Nora, I'll be using this one.

Anonymous said...

ditto what Ashley said, Nora IS sof, sof, sof....