Last week, the Bumble was watching "Shaun the Sheep" while I was washing dishes, when she suddenly ran screaming into the kitchen "Scary! Scary!" Scary? I didn't even know she knew that word. I walked into the living room to see what was so scary and it was this claymation bull on the screen, huffing and puffing with glowing red eyes.
I turned it off and tried to explain that there was nothing to be afraid of, but I don't think she got it. In fact, I know she didn't get it because now she is even afraid of cows. Just regular cows. Cows on the milk carton. Cows on commercials. Stuffed cows in her toy box. She points at them and screams "Scary!" I tried to correct her and told her the word was "Cow," but she came back with "Scary cow."
It's not all cows and screaming, though. Look, here is a video of a dancing baby!
Tuesday, November 16, 2010
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
remember when mom was a little nutty about cows? i hope nora meets a nice cow who can change her mind someday.
Post a Comment